Friday, November 7, 2008

Beginning of an End?

Bersusah-susah dahulu, bersenang-senang kemudian



This morning was VERY hectic. I reached school at around 6.30 am just to prepare for the oral presentation(OP). Fyi, OP is part of the A lvl examinations under the subject Project Work(PW). So u could imagine the feelings i had this morning! The sweaty palms, the stomach aches, the shaking hands. Ya Allah! I even went to the toilet 3 times to attend to my 'business' schedule. Haha;p

OP was alhamdullillah. But i think my joke tak jadi during the presentation-_-. HAHA. i was saying something like this, " the rest i assume, are either vegeterians or...they come from outer space! haha..it was a joke?" i thnk only some laughed. haha..but there were other parts where my jokes were appreciated. hehe

Then at 9 a.m, doomsday came. Well, for us students actually.We got back our result slip and we got to know whether we got promoted or not. I swear i can actually feel my whole body shaking inside the lecture hall while awaiting for my slip. My eyes were like blinking a thousand times. My hands were like fidheting non-stop. My legs were kicking imaginary soccer balls. Haha. Finally the result slip came. Some of my friends were already crying. Not good. I took it from from my teacher and sat down. and slowly flip back the result slip..my result...i...i...got

RETAINED

Nolah joking..i got PROMOTED!!!!! ALHAMDULLILLLAHHHHHH. NOw i hav to puasa 3 days already.

p/s. now i dnt owe anyone a post anymore!!! hehe..where's my bubble yum??

Salam,
halym.@



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home